Show Tracker Online Tool Launches
Jack Thomas Manager
Show Tracker Online Tool Launch
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Show Tracker Online Tool - A companion to the Show Tracker product that provides an intuitive interface to gain new insight on the valuable data we track on over 300 shows
What does it do?
Powered by Tableau, the Online Tool is made up of 8 dashboards that can allow you to drill into our dataset in the following areas:
- Utilisation and Catch-up
- Second Windows
- Year on Year Analysis
On Desktop. On Tablet. On Mobile.
The Show Tracker Online Tool is accessible on any device allowing you quick and easy access to the data and insight you need wherever you are
Click below to try a Desktop demo of one of the dashboards in the Online Tool with a hand-picked selection of the total Show Tracker dataset:
What questions can it answer?
- Is a show still available in my market?
- How does the competition compare to our distribution strategy?
- How prolific is SVOD in my market?
- Who are the biggest buyers?
- What types of services are buying shows?
- Which services are going against market trends?
- What rights are services getting in the second window?
- Who is willing to buy shows after SVOD?
- How much demand is there for US comedy in non-English markets?
- What markets are innovating fastest with enhanced catch-up?
How Fremantle are Using Distribution Strategy Trends to Reach €3 Billion Growth Target
Show Tracker reveals the key trends in Fremantle’s distribution strategyRead more
How Canal+ are Turning Threats into Opportunities
Canal+ keeps its place as a prominent Pay TV platformRead more
Tracking Sanditon’s Distribution Success Ahead of its Final Season
How the BBC has distributed both seasons of Sanditon internationallyRead more