Through our experience we provide key support to ensure the successful marketing of your products. Working with your teams we can use the correct inputs into the sales and marketing process for the product and establish either a full marketing strategy or focus on key components. Areas include:
- Setting strategic and commercial objectives in the strategy
- Establishing the pricing and packaging matrix
- Defining and managing market research and creative design processes
- Competitive landscape mapping
- SWOT analyses
- Sales and distribution planning
- Benchmarking studies.
We understand that markets and consumers differ and can see what works in different types of territories. Our knowledge of platforms and media players is far from being limited to the UK only – allowing us to really understand what works, what doesn’t and how best to tailor marketing strategies for your territory and current position.
Examples of our product marketing projects include:
- Developing marketing strategies for new service launches
- Reviewing and advising on pricing and packaging strategies in conjunction with a full digital TV landscape review and SWOT analysis
- Managing the creative design process for an entirely new platform with a new brand
- Managing the creative design process for the addition of a new product set within an operator’s existing offering
- Carrying out benchmark studies on a specific subject or product
- Managing in-depth market research projects – covering both qualitative and quantitative elements for pricing and packaging research and product usability